Monday, May 11, 2015

Blogger update problems?


Can my fellow bloggers help me out?

I've put up two blog posts since 'Tired Puppy' 22 hours ago;  but neither of them are reflected in the blog feeds of other blogs that link to me (e.g. the Gun Blog Black List).  Those feeds still show 'Tired Puppy' as the most recent post.

This has never happened to my posts before, and I'm not sure why it's suddenly started now.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?  Has it happened to you?  How did you resolve the problem?  Is there anyone at Google I should contact?

Thanks.

Peter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shows up fine in your RSS feed (http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default).

Betting the 'offending' blogs don't use a direct feed, but from an aggregator.

Arrgh said...

I see a mother's day drive and something else. And I remember the mother's day drive came through my RSS reader.

Bob Mueller said...

I catch your RSS feed using uStart.org. I noticed a few days ago that some of the feeds were giving me a "moved" error without letting me click through to the post. But that cleared up on its own, as far as I could tell. uStart is currently showing the Mother's Day treat, and a Baltimore post, then the Tired Puppy post (I only show 4 on that widget at a time).

Old NFO said...

Just checked GBBL, your latest is showing.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Peter,

You are coming through my blog "5 by 5" as they say. Perhaps a glitch somewhere else?