Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Is the blog looking better?


Most people seemed to like the new template, after I changed the colors to more neutral shades and tweaked it here and there.  Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

I've had several requests for a less glaringly white background and slightly larger text, and I've just implemented those changes.  Please let me know if this works for you.

If the majority of my readers like things as they are now, I'll leave it at that for the present.  Next year I hope to have a more professional template, perhaps including my own Web site - but that'll have to wait until the four books I have scheduled for this year are all finished and published.

Peter

12 comments:

jon spencer said...

Much better, thank you.

born01930 said...

Much better...thanks

lotta joy said...

This is soothing to read. Very clean looking.

Rich said...

I like it. It's easy on the eyes and very legible.

I wish you continued, and increased, success. I very much look forward to reading more of your work.

The Lost Goat said...

I vote yes to this format.

Mark said...

I think the blue is a little TOO light, but it's not my blog.(Waiting for more of Maxwell's adventures!)

Toejam said...

The new format is very nice. Much better than the old.

When I logged on for the first time after you changed it I thought my computer was acting up.

Murphy's Law said...

It is clean and easier to read, but it's the content that keeps us coming back, not the wrapping. Keep up the good writing.

JD(not the one with the picture) said...

Best yet!

Jennifer said...

I like this very much. Clean and easy to read.

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed! :)

Formynder said...

My only wish would be for it to be wider. I currently have blue spaces that are at least half the screen. If your article text filled the white area the entire site does now, and then the sidebar was on its own to the right of it, I think it would make a better use of space. But I'm more eager for the next Maxwell book, so I can wait for improvements. :)